How do you find appropriate images for different kinds of cells?
1) ScienceDirect - a database of thousands of full-text scientific journals. Includes an image search.
- Click on the Advanced Search link in the top right corner of the database
- Click on the images tab in the search box.
- Run your search - see an example here.
- Click on the Multimedia tab
- Type in your search under Quick Search and click on Search (All Multimedia)
- You can limit your search by subject - for example Biochemistry Biophysics
- Or you scroll to the bottom of the page and limit by media type - for example images.
- Click here for an example of an image.
- Run your search and limit to Image.